The fourth issue in the year 2020 of Geographica Pannonica has been published online and you can see it here:
International Scientific Journal Geographica Pannonica is indexed in the following journal databases and repositories:
- Thomson Reuters Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
- Scopus – Elsevier`s bibliographic database
- SCImago Journal & Country Rank
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- EBSCOhost Research Databases
- China Knowledge Network CKNI Database
- Directory of open access schoolary resources (ROAD)
Aims and scope
Geographica Pannonica is one of the leading Serbian geographical scientific journals published by the Department of Geography, Tourism and Hotel Management within the Faculty of Sciences, University of Novi Sad. The journal is aimed at presentation of scientific articles from the various fields of geography and geosciences in general, such as:
- Physical Geography (Geology, Geomorphology, Climatology, Hydrology and Pedology);
- Human Geography (Demography, Urban Geography, Economic Geography, Social Geography, Political Geography, Environmental Geography, Spatial Planning, Geographic Information Systems-GIS etc.);
- Regional Geography;
Original and review scientific articles are published, i.e. first publication of original scientific results and review on specific topic by established researchers in that scientific field.
Geographica Pannonica is open access journal that publishes four online issues in one year (every three months). There is also a possibility for an arrangement of the thematic volume of the journal e.g. like Special Issue consisted from the collection of research papers presented at international conferences, meetings or workshops.
PUBLICATION IS FREE OF CHARGE AND OPEN ACCESS!
More details and instructions for authors can be found in attached PDF file
Prof. Dr. Lazar Lazić, Editor in Chief
Dr. Dragan Milošević, Technical Editor