Members of the research group:
PhD Zoran Ristić, Full Professor
PhD Vladimir Marković, Associate Professor
PhD Milosava Matejević, Assistant Professor
PhD Milutin Kovačević, Assistant Professor
MSc Igor Ponjiger, Research Assistant
PhD Zoran Ristić
The Chair of Hunting Tourism was founded in 2000. The members are the teaching staff of the Department of Geography, Tourism and Hotem Management that are included in the teaching group of subjects in the field of hunting and hunting tourism. Classes include practical training of students through professional practice and fieldwork. Members of the Department are involved as collaborators in research and projects in the country and abroad.
The Chair actively cooperates with the Hunting Associations of Serbia, Vojvodina, Central and Western Serbia. Also, within the business and technical cooperation, we have signed agreements with PE Vojvodinašume, PE National Park Fruška gora, Institute for Nature Conservation of Vojvodina Province, Serbian Cynology Association, Hunting Chamber of Serbia. In the period from 2008 to 2018, the Chair has successfully organized trophy exhibitions in cooperation with the Novi Sad Fair as part of the hunting, fishing and tourism fair. A cooperation agreement was also signed with the Faculty of Agriculture in Osijek (Juraj Strossmayer University). The cooperation consists of the exchange of students, teachers, organization of round tables and scientific gatherings where mutual experiences for forestry, hunting and hunting tourism are exchanged. It should be noted that a couple of our graduates have just continued their master’s and doctoral studies at the Faculty of Agriculture in Osijek.
International scientific meeting of hunting and hunting tourism in Žagubica, in cooperation with Hunting club “Jovan Šerbanović”.
Contemporary Trends in Tourism and Hospitality (CTTH) – Hunting Tourism Session
- Feasibility study for the project of reintroduction of European deer in the National Park “Fruška Gora”, 2009-2010
- Determination of genetic traits, real growth, trophy structure and spatial distribution of roe deer populations in hunting grounds of Vojvodina, Project funded by Province of Vojvodina, 2014-2015
- Determining the real growth and trophy structure of the deer population in the hunting grounds of Vojvodina, Project funded by Province of Vojvodina, 2013-2014
- Ristić, Z., Marković, V., Kovačević, M., Nađ, I., Matejević, M., Jovanović. T. (2013): The Significance of Egg Shell Color on the Pheasant Hatching Production Results. Pakistan Journal of Zoology, Vol 45 (6), pp.1549-1553
- Ristić, Z., Marković, V., Barović, V., Vasiljević, Dj. (2012): Loss calculation model of brown hare (Lepus europaeus Pall) and its application in the hunting grounds of Vojvodina region (north Serbia). Pakistan journal of zoology, Vol. 44 (1), pp. 1-5.
- Marković, V., Vasljiljević, Dj.,Jovanović, T., Lukić, T., Vujičić, M., Kovačević, M., Ristić, Z., Marković, S., Ristanović, B., Sakulski, D. (2017): “The effect of natural and human – induced habitat conditions on number of roe deer: case study of Vojvodina, Serbia”, Acta geographica Slovenica, 57(2), pp. 57-69
- Marković, V., Nagy, I., Szik, A., Perge, K., Laszlo, P., Papathoma-Kohle, M., Promper, C., Glade, T. (2017): Assessing drought and drought related wildfires risk in Serbia the SEERISK methodology. Natural Hazards, Vol. 80 (2) pp.709-726 DOI – 10.1007/s11069-015-1991-4
- Kovačević, М., Marković, V., Ponjiger, I., Ristić, Z., Matejević, M., Stojsavljević, R., Stamenković, I. (2019): Evaluation of Vegetation as a Habitat Factor in Hunting Ground Based on Satellite Images, Rocznik Ochrona Środowiska, Vol.21, pp.85-97
- Ponjiger, I., Ristić, Z., Marković, V., Matejević, M., Kovačević, M. (2019): The dynamics of red fox (Vulpesvulpes) and brown hare (Lepus europaeus) populations in the Vojvodina region (Serbia) in relation to rabies vaccination, Vet.arhiv 89, pp. 839-850, DOI: 10.24099/vet.arhiv.0334
- Marković, V., Klaučo, M., Stankov, U., Jovanović, T.,Ristić, Z. (2014): Evaluation of Human Impact on the Land Cover Trough Landscape Metrics: Nature Park „Šragan-Mokra Gora“ (Serbia). Rocznik Ochrona Środowiska, Vol. 16. pp. 52-73