Date and place of birth: 04.11.1981. Kikinda.
PhD dissertation: Rehabilitation and protection of the Great Bačka Canal as a condition for the sustainable use of its development potential. Defended 2012, University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Sciences
- 2007 – 2009– researcher at the Department of Geography, Tourism and Hotel Management, Faculty of Science, University of Novi Sad
- 2009 – 2012– assistant at the Department of Geography, Tourism and Hotel Management, Faculty of Science, University of Novi Sad
- 2012 – 2017 – assistant professor at the Department of Geography, Tourism and Hotel Management, Faculty of Science and Mathematics, University of Novi Sad
- 2017 – 2022– associate professor at the Department of Geography, Tourism and Hotel Management, Faculty of Science and Mathematics, University of Novi Sad
- 2022 – full professor at the Department of Geography, Tourism and Hotel Management, Faculty of Science and Mathematics, University of Novi Sad
Field of scientific research
- Environmental Protection
- Water protection and water quality
- Nature protection
- Tourism and sustainable development
- Geography of the environment (basic studies)
- Nature protection in Serbia and SE Europe
- Management of protected natural resources (basic studies)
- Economic geography (basic studies)
- Agroecological problems of Vojvodina (basic studies)
- Monitoring of the environment (master’s studies)
- Other languages: English
Membership in organizations:
- member of the Climatological and Hydrological Research Center
- member of the association of young researchers “Branislav Bukurov” (2002)
- member of the Serbian Geographical Society
- Improving the environment in Vojvodina in order to adapt to climate change and reduce the risk of natural disasters. Provincial Secretariat for Higher Education and Scientific Research, 2021 – 2024. Head: dr. Stevan Savić
- Tourism destination competitiveness – evaluation model for Serbia – TOURCOMSERBIA. Fonda za nauku Republike Srbije, 2022 – 2024, project number 7739076 IDEAS. Head: dr. Vanja Pavluković
- “Bačko Podunavlje” biosphere reserve: Research and monitoring of the impact of climate change on natural values and sustainable development of local communities. Provincial Secretariat for Higher Education and Scientific Research, 2020. Head: Dr. Dragan Milošević
- IPA HUSRB project: Monitoring, forecasting and development of online public early warning system for extreme precipitations and pluvial floods in urban areas in the Hungarian-Serbian cross-border region – URBAN-PREX (ID: HUSRB/1602/11/0097), 2017. – 2019. (member).
- IPA HUSRB project: Water shortage hazard and adaptive water management Strategies in the Hungarian-Serbian cross-border region – WAHASTRAT (ID:HUSRB/1203/121/130), 01.02.2013. – 31.07.2014. (member).
- Project name: Facing the challenges of depopulation in Vojvodina, financed by the Provincial Secretariat for Science and Technological Development. Period: 2010/11, 2011/12, 2012/2013, 2013/2013. Head: Dr. Branislav Đurđev
- Project title: Feasibility study of ecotourism development in protected natural resources of Vojvodina (with special reference to Ramsar sites), financed by the Provincial Secretariat for Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development. Period: 2010. Head: Dr. Vladimir Stojanović
- Name of the project: Loess Plains in Serbia, financed by the Ministry of Science and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Serbia. Period: 2009/10. Head: Dr. Jovan Romelić
- Pantelić M., Dolinaj D., Savić S., Milošević D., Obradović S., Leščešen I., Ogrin M., Ogrin D., Glojek K.,Trobec T. 2022. Physical-chemical water quality study of the Sava River in Serbia using the statistical and factor analysis. Water Resources 49 (6), 1048-1058. DOI 10.1134/S0097807822060136
- Pantelić M., Đurđev B., Stankov U., Dragićević V., Dolinaj D., 2012. Water Quality аs аn Indicator оf Local Residents’ Attitudes Towards Tourism Development: A Case Study оf Settlements Along Veliki Bački Kanal, Vojvodina, Serbia. Knowledge and Management of Aquatic Ecosystems,404 (09), 1-19.
- Pantelić M., Dolinaj D., Savić S., Stojanović V., Nađ I., 2012. Statistical Analysis оf Water Quality Parametres оf Veliki Bački Canal (Vojvodina, Serbia) in the Period 2000-2009. Carpathian Journal of Earth and Environmental Sciences, 7 (2), 255-264.
- Pantelić M., Dolinaj D., Leščešen I., Savić S., Milošević D., 2015. Water quality of the Pannonian Basin Rivers the Danube, the Sava and the Tisa (Serbia) and its correlation with air temperature. Thermal Science, 19:2, 477-485.
- Pantelić M., Dolinaj D., Savić S., Leščešen I., Stojanović V., 2016. Water Quality and Population Standpoints as Factors In uencing the Utilization for Agricultural Purposes of the Great Bačka Canal, Serbia. Journal of Environmental Science and Management, 19 (2), 8-14.
- Obradović S., Stojanović V., Tešin A., Šećerov I., Pantelić M., Dolinaj D. 2022. Memorable Tourist Experiences in National Parks: Impacts on Future Intentions and Environmentally Responsible Behavior. Sustainability, 15 (1), 547. doi.org/10.3390/su15010547
- Ogrin M., Ogrin D., Milošević D., Pantelić M., Dolinaj D., Trobec T., Glojek K., Savić S. 2022. Changes in daily air temperatures and precipitation across the Sava River Basin and their correlation with large-scale atmospheric circulations. Theoretical and Applied Climatology, DOI 10.1007/s00704-022-04024-5
- Sojanović V., Pantelić M., Savić S. 2022. Environmental Issues in Serbia: Pollution and Nature Conservation. Chapter V. In: The Geography of Serbia – Nature, People, Economy. Springer, 263-277.
- Ðerčan B., Lukić T., Bubalo-Živković M., Ðurđev B., Stojsavljević R., Pantelić M., 2012. Possibility of efficient utilization of wood waste as a renewable energy resource in Serbia. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 16 (3), 1516– 1527.
- Leščešen I., Pantelić M., Dolinaj D., Stojanović V., Milošević D., 2015. Statistical Analysis of Water Quality Parameters of Drina River (West Serbia) in the Period 2004-11. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, 24: 2, 555-561.
- Leščešen I., Šraj M., Pantelić M., Dolinaj D. 2022. The impact of climate on flood frequency estimation: a case study of the Sava river at the Sremska Mitrovica station. Water Supply 22 (1), 195-207. doi: 10.2166/ws.2021.277
- Milentijević N., Valjarević A., Bačević R.N., Ristić D., Kalkan K., Cimbaljević M., Dragojlović J., Savić S., Pantelić M. 2021. Assessment of observed and projected climate changes in Bačka (Serbia) using Mann-Kendall and BCC Model. IDOJARAS, 126 (1), 47-68.
- Milentijević N., Ostojić M., Fekete R., Kalkan K., Ristić D., Bačević N., Stevanović V., Pantelić M. 2021. Assessment of soil erosion rates using Revised Universal Soil Loss Equation (RUSLE) and GIS in Bačka (Serbia). Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, 30 (6), 5175-5184.
- Obradović S., Stojanović V., Kovačić S., Jovanović T., Pantelić M., Vujičić M. 2021. Assessment of residents’ attitudes toward sustainable tourism development – A case study of Bačko Podunavlje Biosphere Reserve, Serbia. Journal of Outdoor Recreation and Tourism, 35, 100384.
- Bačević N., Milentijević N., Valjarević A., Gicić A., Kićović D., Radaković M., Nikolić M., Pantelić M. 2021. Spatio-temporal variability of air temperatures in Central Serbia from 1949 to 2018. IDOJARAS, 125 (2), 229-253.
- Obradović S., Pantelić M., Stojanović V., Tešin A., Dolinaj D. 2020. Danube water quality and assessment on ecotourism in the biosphere reserve ‘Bačko Podunavlje’ in Serbia. Water Supply, 20 (4), 1215–1228. https://doi.org/10.2166/ws.2020.036.
- Leščešen I., Urošev M., Dolinaj D., Pantelić M., Telbisz T., Varga G., Savić S., Milošević D., 2020. Regional Flood Frequency Analysis Based on L-Moment Approach (Case Study Tisza River Basin. Water Resources, 46 (6), 853-860.
- Savić S., Marković V., Šećerov I., Pavić D., Arsenović D., Milošević D., Dolinaj D., Nadj I., Pantelić M., 2018. Heat wave risk assessment and mapping in urban areas: case study for a midsized Central European city, Novi Sad (Serbia). Natural Hazards, 91(3), 891-911.
- Leščešen I., Dolinaj D., Pantelić M., Savić S., Milošević D. 2018. Statistical analysis of water quality parameters in seven major Serbian Rivers during 2004-2013 periods. Water Resources, 45(3), 418-426.
- Milošević, D., Savić, S., Stankov, U., Žiberna, I., Pantelić, M., Dolinaj, D., Leščešen, I. 2017. Maximum temperatures over Slovenia and their relationship with atmospheric circulation patterns. Geografie, 122, 1, 1-20.