Date and place of birth: 25.07.1989. Kruševac
Graduated in 2012, and defended master’s thesis in 2013 at the Department of Geography, Tourism and Hostel Management, Faculty of Science, University of Novi Sad. Defended her doctoral dissertation entitled “Multi-criteria analysis of the position and sustainability of regional waste management centers in Vojvodina” in 2020.
Tel: +381 21 485 28 42
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Address: Trg Dositeja Obradovića 3, II floor, Office: 15
- 09.2017 – Research associate
- 10.2016 – 31.08.2017 – PhD student engaged in teaching
Area of scientific research:
- Sustainable development
- Urban environment
- Urban climate
- Waste management
- Bachelor studies: Tourism and sustainable development, Medical geography, Agroecological problems in Vojvodina, Nature protection in Serbia and South-East Europe, Monitoring and management of visitors in natural areas, Event tourism, Information technologies in tourism
- Master Studies: Sustainable development and geoecology, Environmental monitoring
- Technical editor of the International Scientific Journal Geographica Pannonica
- Member of the organizations:
- Serbian Geographical Society – branch: Geographical Society of Vojvodina
- International Association for Urban Climate (IAUC)
- International Society of Biometeorology (ISB)
- International Solid Waste Association (ISWA)
- IPA Cross-Border Co-Operation Programme Croatia-Serbia (2019HR-RS290): Greening the cities – Development and promotion of energy efficiency and sustainable urban environment in the cities of Croatia-Serbia cross-border region (15.7.2019.-14.1.2022), project manager: Stevan Savić, PhD.
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia Project “Transformation of Serbian Geospace – the Past, Contemporary Problems and Possible Solutions”(OI 176020), project manager: Slobodan B. Marković, PhD.
- Milošević,, Savić, S., Kresoja, M., Lužanin, Z., Šećerov, I., Arsenović, D., Dunjić, J., & Matzarakis, A. (2020). Analysis of air temperature dynamics in the ‘local climate zones’ of Novi Sad (Serbia) based on long-term database from an urban meteorological network. International Journal of Biometeorology, DOI: 10.1007/s00484-020-02058-w
- Milošević, D., Savić, S., Arsenović, D., Lužanin, Z., & Dunjić, J. (2020). Analysis of human thermal comfort in Central European City during summer of 2015: A case of Novi Sad (Serbia). Glasnik Srpskog geografskog drustva, 100(1), 31-39.
- Dunjić, J. (2019). Outdoor thermal comfort research in urban areas of Central and Southeast Europe: A review. Geographica Pannonica, 23(4), 359-373.
- Dunjic, J., Solarevic, M., Stojanovic, V., Lukic, T., & Nadj, I. (2019). Effect of Socio-economic Factors on Municipal Solid Waste Generation in Serbia. Journal of Environmental Protection and Ecology, 20(4): 1806-1813.