Date and place of birth: 15.02.1996., Sremska Mitrovica. Graduated on the 20th of September, 2018. with the theme of Morphological development of Sremska Mitrovica on the Department of Geography, Tourism and Hotel Management, Faculty of Sciences, University of Novi Sad. Master defends 2019 with the theme Seasonality and characteristics of marriages in Sremska Mitrovica and gains the title of Master Professor of Geography
Tel: +381 21 485 2842
- Geographical basics of general ethnology,
- Geographical basics of special ethnology
- History, culture and civilization,
- Historical geography,
- Historical demography,
- Population Geography
- 2014- Society of Young Researchers “Branislav Bukurov”
- 2019- Serbian geography society
- 2018-2019 Demonstrator in class
- 2019 – Research Trainee
- Solarević, M., Sekulić, M., Đerčan, B., Lukić, T. (2019). Starenje stanovništva kao izazov održivosti slovačkih naselja i slovačke etničke grupe u Vojvodini. Demografija (in press).
- Sekulić, M., Đerčan, B. (2019): Od antičke panonske prestonice do modernog grada – Transformacije urbane morfologije Sremske Mitrovice, Kultura polisa, (497.113): 429-440.
- Sekulić, M., Šojić, A., Ivkov-Džigurski, A., Solarević, M., (2019): Preserving the ancestral tradition and origin awareness of young people, International conference dedicated to the life and work of prof. Branislav Bukurov, 3-5th May 2019, Novi Sad.
- Timotijević, S., Sekulić, M., Mijatov, M., (2019): Visitors’ attitudes regarding the possibilities for further development of the “Srem Folk Fest”, International conference Contemporary Trends in Tourism and Hospitality 2019, Get ready for iGeneration, 12-13th September 2019, Novi Sad.
- Sekulić, M., Solarević, M., Šojić, A., Timotijević, S-. Ivkov-Džigurski, A. (2019): Attitudes of local population in Sremska Mitrovica towards Sirmium cultural Tourism and heritage, International conference Contemporary Trends in Tourism and Hospitality 2019, Get ready for iGeneration, 12-13th September 2019, Novi Sad.