Place and date of birth: 02.07.1985. Novi Sad. Title of qualification awarded: 2009 BSc; 2012 MSc, 2018 PhD thesis – “Application of geographic information system in hunting ground habitat factors evaluation in hunting tourism”
Termini konsultacija: Kancelarija 13, prvi sprat (preko puta kabineta za jezike)
- 2011. – research trainee, Faculty of Sciences, University of Novi Sad
- 2012. – teaching associate, Faculty of Sciences, University of Novi Sad
- 2014. – assistant,Faculty of Sciences, University of Novi Sad
- 2020. – assistant professor, Faculty of Sciences, University of Novi Sad
Area of scientific research:
- Hunting tourism
- Establishment and management of hunting ground
- Phenomenology of hunting wildlife
- Hunting and tourist activity
- Hunting trophies
- GIS in hunting tourism
- Field work
- Field work II
- Field work IV
- Languages: English (B2)
- DGTH Marketing team – member
- Hunting chamber of Serbia – member
- CEEPUS – Czech university of life sciences Prague (oct/nov 2013)
- Erasmus + project (2020-2023) – Development od education in relation to the influence of ongoing climate change to hunting tourism (HUNTOUR)
- Determining the possibility of sustainable management of the wolf population in Vojvodina in the function of the development of hunting tourism. Provincial project (The Autonomous Province of Vojvodina) – 2023-2024.
- Determining the genetic characteristics, real growth, trophy structure and spatial distribution of the roe deer populations in the hunting grounds of Vojvodina 2014-2015. Provincial project (The Autonomous Province of Vojvodina)
- Determining the real growth and trophy structure of the roe deer populations in the hunting grounds of Vojvodina 2013-2014. Provincial project (The Autonomous Province of Vojvodina)
- Kovačević, М., Marković, V., Ponjiger, I., Ristić, Z., Matejević, M., Stojsavljević, R., Stamenković, I. (2019): Evaluation of Vegetation as a Habitat Factor in Hunting Ground Based on Satellite Images, Rocznik Ochrona Środowiska, Vol.21, pp.85-97.
- Ristić, Z., Ponjiger, I.,, Matejević, M., Kovačević, M., Ristić, N., Marković, V. (2021): Effects of factors associated with the decline of brown hare abundance in the Vojvodina region (Serbia), Hystrix It. J. Mamm. 2021;32(1):67–71.
- Stefanović, M., Karaiskou, N., Veličković, N.,Kovačević, М., Ristić, Z., Djan, M. (2019): Spatial Genetic Analysis of Roe Deer from the Northern Serbian Province of Vojvodina, Genetika, Vol.51 (3), pp.1127-1138.
- Ponjiger, I., Ristić, Z., Marković, V., Matejević, M., Kovačević, M. (2019): The dynamics of red fox (Vulpes vulpes) and brown hare (Lepus europaeus) populations in the Vojvodina region (Serbia) in relation to rabies vaccination, Vet.arhiv 89, pp. 839-850.
- Marković, V., Vasljiljević, Dj., Jovanović, T., Lukić, T., Vujičić, M., Kovačević, M., Ristić, Z., Marković, S., Ristanović, B., Sakulski, D. (2017): “The effect of natural and human – induced habitat conditions on number of roe deer: case study of Vojvodina, Serbia”, Acta geographica Slovenica, 57(2), pp. 57-69.
- Kovačević, М. (2012): Trends and Issues in Global Tourism (Book Review), Annals of tourism research, Vol.43, pp.651-652